LIVE FULLY, LIVE WELL
Managing your health and wellness is an integral part of "living well" with MS. Live Fully, Live Well is a comprehensive wellness program from the National MS Society and Can Do MS, designed for people living with MS and their support partners. Live Fully, Live Well covers topics affecting the whole family living with MS in order to strengthen relationships, increase understanding and promote improved health and quality of life.
This pilot program is being launched in 15 cities across the country. As a participant, you will:
- Increase your knowledge of the principles of resilience and adapting to change.
- Gain knowledge about what contributes to a sense of well-being across many dimensions of wellness and how lifestyle behaviors and choices impact both MS and quality of life.
- Increase your confidence in developing a personal approach to living well with MS by developing motivation, self-confidence and hope to pursue personal wellness goals.
- Develop specific goals, activities and behaviors that promote personal well-being and optimize quality of life with MS
- Participate in an interactive learning experience through sharing and connecting with others in a classroom setting.
- Identify community resources for support and connection, as well as strategies to include and engage others (family, friends) in your wellness plan.
Saturday, May 20 - Salt Lake City, UT
9 am to 4 pm
Ray & Tye Noorda Oral Health Sciences Building
530 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Saturday, June 24 - Atlanta, GA
9 am to 3:45 pm
2020 Peachtree Road, NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-1465
August 17 - September 21 - Palo Alto, CA
Six-week interactive course, Thursdays from 9:45 to 11:45 am
Stanford Neuroscience Health Center / 1st Floor Wellness Center
213 Quarry Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
These programs are possible thanks to the generous support of the following sponsors: