CAN DO Program Application Opens May 9
May 2nd, 2017
We are pleased to announce the return of our four-day CAN DO Program to Denver, CO on October 4-7, 2017!
Please note: The online application will open next week on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, at 12pm EDT, 11am CDT, 10am MDT and 9am PDT.
The CAN DO Program is open to anyone living with MS. Please note the following information and requirements before applying:
1. Included at NO COST to you:
- 5 nights of lodging and all meals during the program for you and your support partner.
- All program materials, presentations, workshops, assessments, and individual consultations for you and your support partner.
2. Your costs in which you and your support partner are responsible:
- $150 registration fee - to pay only if you have been accepted into the program (covers both you and your support partner).
- Your own air and ground transportation to and from Denver, CO, and to the program venue.
3. A Medical Release Form is required.
- Download the form here, and give it to either your Primary Care Doctor or Neurologist to sign. Download today so it can be completed now for submission once the online application is available. Note: your application is not considered complete until we receive your signed Medical Release Form.
4. Participants are accepted via lottery drawing.
- This drawing will be held in mid-June 2017 pending review and approval by the application committee.
Click here to read frequently asked questions about the CAN DO Program.
The CAN DO Program is open to people living with MS and their support partners. A support partner can be a spouse, friend, sibling, or child who is over the age of 18 years old. We strongly recommend that a support partner attend this program with the person living with MS, as there is no personal assistance available at the program. There are separate sessions devoted just for the support partners, as well.
Don't delay in applying! This popular program fills quickly and has very limited availability.
Click here on May 9, 2017, (on or after 12pm EDT) to fill out the online application.