1) What is a webinar?
The term “webinar” is short for web-based seminar. It is a seminar, lecture or workshop delivered over the Internet, allowing for interaction with the participants.
Each month the webinar will relate to the MS educational article in Can Do MS’s monthly e-newsletter. Subscribe to Can Do MS’s email updates.
2) What technology do I need to attend a live webinar?
You will need a computer with an internet connection to view and hear the webinar. You can test your computer’s compatibility prior to the webinar by clicking here: http://test.readytalk.com
You can listen to the live webinar through broadcast audio (through your computer speakers).
3) What are the steps to register for a webinar?
4) What are the steps to attend a live webinar?
5) What if I miss or can’t attend the live webinar?
Each webinar will be archived and you can view them on your own time. Please click on the title of the archived webinar that you would like to view and complete the simple registration process. A window will open for you to view the webinar.
6) What technology do I need to view the archived webinar?
To view an archived version of the webinar, you only need a computer with Internet access.
7) How much does it cost to register for a webinar?
This webinar series is free of charge; you only need to register.
Anne Lee, Programs Associate
800-367-3101 ext. 1281 / 970-926-1281 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is made possible by: