Grand Prize for Top Overall Fundraiser ($10,000 minimum):
The grand prize will be awarded to the overall top fundraiser from the entire series. A minimum of $10,000 must be raised to be eligible. The four-day trip for two to Vail, CO includes: four days of skiing (Vail or Beaver Creek), four nights of lodging at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort Hotel & Spa, round trip airfare to Denver International Airport (DIA) & a round trip CME shuttle from DIA.
$7,500 raised: $400 online gift card to Backcountry.com*
$5,000 raised: Arc’teryx Atom LT Insulated Hoody*
$2,500 raised: MountainSmith Approach 40 Back Pack *
$1,000 raised: One Pair of Swany Gloves*
$500 raised: Complimentary lift ticket on event day(s) ski pass & event entry**
$250 raised: Event entry (goodie bag, t-shirt, food, drink and tons of fun!)**
*In addition to the prize listed, fundraisers at these levels also receive: a complimentary lift ticket on event day(s), event entry, goodie bag, t-shirt, food, drink and tons of fun!
**Please note fundraising minimums for event entry & ski pass vary depending on host mountain.
Rules & Regulations:
- The above fundraising prize levels are based on individual fundraising totals.
- All donations must be received by April 1, 2013 at 5pm MST to be counted towards above prize levels.
- Can Do MS will ship the prizes to the fundraisers after the April 1st fundraising deadline.
- All participants must fill out the prize form at their local event.
- A minimum of $10,000 must be raised to be eligible for grand prize.
- Grand Prize is valid for 2013-2014 season, blackout dates/holiday restrictions may apply.
- Individuals receive the one prize associated with their fundraising total.