Can Do Day Official Rules
- DURATION: The photo contest ends at 11:59PM PDT on 9/22/2014. Winners will typically be announced within 2-3 business days after 9/22/2014. Winners will be notified via email so make sure to provide a valid email address!
- VOTING: Voting takes place during the same time frame as the photo submission. Which means that the sooner you submit your photo the more time you’ll have to gather votes. Submit your photo and start telling your friends as soon as you can!
- ENTRY: To enter your photo, visit our website. From there, just click to enter your photo or vote on any current entries.
- PRIZE: a 1964 Olympic poster autographed by Jimmie Heuga, Billy Kidd and Pepi Stiegler, vintage ‘Heuga Express’ trucker hat, Can Do MS duffle bag, and a $50 Trek Light Gear gift certificate.
- Keep it CLASSY! Any pictures deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will be disqualified and removed from the voting page.
- One (1) Winner will be chosen at 11:59pm PDT on 9/22/2014. The winner will be chosen based on the photo with the most votes. If the photo with the most votes is disqualified for not adhering to one or more of the contest rules then the photo with the next highest amount of votes will be chosen and must adhere to the same guidelines.
- Each person may submit up to two (2) photos for the Can Do Day photo contest. Any additional photos submitted will be removed from voting (but can definitely be submitted in future contests).
- There are no size requirements for the photo, however please submit your photos at the highest resolution available to you. The better the quality of the photo the better your chances of getting votes and winning!
- By entering the Can Do Day Photo Contest you agree to grant Can Do MS permissions and rights to use the image indefinitely on any page at mscando.org, on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and any other medial channels as well as in any online advertising or printed materials. In other words, if you submit a great photo we want to show it off!
- Photo Rights: The photo you submit must be yours or you must have proof that you’ve been granted the rights to the photo – submitting a photo that you do not have the rights to will not be allowed. You must also have full permission of any recognizable persons appearing in the photograph to be able to grant Can Do MS the right to display the photo online or in printed material.
- Questions? Contact:
Scott Robinson – firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.367.3101 ext. 1277