House Rules Facebook Tab Content
Can Do Multiple Sclerosis Social Media Policies
Intent: Can Do Multiple Sclerosis (Can Do MS) social media pages, profiles, presences are intended to be safe places for people affected by multiple sclerosis and those who care about them to engage in respectful conversations that honor each person’s experiences and beliefs. We encourage you to leave comments, photos and videos of your experiences living the can do lifestyle.
Guidelines: Can Do MS does not censor or police personal ideas or experiences shared on our social media, but does its best to keep behavior within clearly stated guidelines. We reserve the right to remove questionable comments including (but not limited to) anything that:
- infringes on legal rights of content ownership, or otherwise indicates participation in, suggestion or encouragement of any illegal activity
- promotes or sells vitamins/drugs/support groups*/healthcare products or services
- promotes false claims about MS and/or products/services related to treatment of MS
- makes a false accusation of Can Do MS
- is unsolicited bulk or repeat messages (spam or flooding)
- is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence
- becomes argumentative in nature
- is a personal attack (including but not limited to instigation, accusation, bullying, intimidation,harassment)
- violates Facebook’s or any social platform’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- If behavior falls outside of the accepted Guidelines, individuals will be permanently banned / removed from our social media at our discretion.
- User references, posts and comments made on social media are not endorsed or recommended by Can Do MS. We are not responsible for any user or “off‐site” information referenced by or linked to from Facebook.
- By posting on Can Do MS’ timeline you agree that anything (photo, video, quote, etc) posted on Can Do MS’ timeline can be used by Can Do MS in their marketing materials for print and online.
*If you would like to promote your support group please send us a private message.