What Makes Us Unique
We Go Deeper, Broader and Focus on You
Can Do MS is the only resource of its kind in the world. We begin where other health and wellness programs leave off, complementing the traditional models of MS care by providing a more personalized, engaging, and experiential approach to enhanced well-being with multiple sclerosis.
- We provide a hands-on, interdisciplinary approach to MS care management that addresses the whole person, whole life and whole family aspects of living with MS.
- Our unique philosophy, approach and learning model helps people with MS and their support partners focus on what they can do.
- We provide one of the industry’s most comprehensive support partner programs, leveraging a range of engaging, experiential and active-learning programs.
- We take an individualized approach to teaching and learning, beginning where you are, no matter what stage of MS, and helping you to apply what you’ve learned to your unique condition and symptoms.
- We go deeper and broader than other MS educators, encouraging hands-on learning through personal goal setting, group interaction and individualized instruction to help you experience first hand what is possible with MS.
- Our four-day CAN DO Program offers the industry’s most comprehensive view of multiple sclerosis, incorporating the expertise, guidance and insight of a broad range of interdisciplinary health care professionals.
- Our mission, culture and programs are all driven by a core belief that everyone has the power to live fully with MS and achieve higher levels of health and well-being through increased self-awareness, acceptance, understanding and support.