Our Mission, Vision and Core Values
A Mission to Transform Lives
Can Do MS envisions a world in which every person impacted by multiple sclerosis maximizes their potential, improving their life quality.
Can Do MS leads the way with comprehensive programs that empower people and families living with MS to transform and improve their quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Empowerment: Empower people to acquire the knowledge, tools and information they need to achieve a high quality of life and a sense of control over MS.
- Positive Approach: Embrace a positive, can do philosophy and perspective that complements the traditional medical model and standard of care to address people’s mental, physical and emotional needs.
- Education: Provide unique offerings to build knowledge, skills, tools and motivation for people and families living with MS.
- Comprehensiveness: Recognize that MS affects many people, and ensure that the quality of life needs of both people with MS and their support partners are met.
- Innovation: Deliver client-centered programs via an interdisciplinary team dedicated to developing a personalized prescription for overall health and MS management.
- Effectiveness: Demonstrate value and impact through the practice of evidence-based medicine and achievement of the highest possible outcomes.
- Empathy: Deliver programs and services with caring, understanding and commitment.
- Responsibility: Demonstrate highest integrity in areas of programming, privacy, fiscal responsibility, organizational transparency and programming.