New York City Marathon
All Day - Sunday, November 4, 2012 through Sunday, November 4, 2012 (US/Eastern)
Category: Fundraising Event
Join sisters Darcy & Misty (aka Girls on Speed) as they embark on the adventure of a lifetime...
running the New York City Marathon and raising money for Can Do MS!
Sponsor one of their traising runs to help them honor their grandmother, Marge, achieve their goals, and
to help people living with MS discover the POWER to be more than their MS!
How It Works:
- Sponsorship costs $10 for a short speed or hill workout (3-6 miles), $15 for a medium tempo run (5-8 miles), and $30 for long runs (10-24 miles).
- All sponsored runs will receive a GIRLS ON SPEED elastic hair tie. Long run sponsors will also receive a link to download the selected POWERSONG from the day!
- Choose the type of run you would like to sponsor and your name will be attributed to a specific training run on the Girls on Speed website.
- If you would like a specific date for your run, please email email@example.com after donating.
- As an added bonus, the final run (yup, the Marathon) will be sponsored by the largest independent donation from the donation category.
- Click on "Sponsor a Run" to get started!
- Read more about their adventure.
Add this event to your calendar
Back to calendar