8:00 am Friday, March 1, 2013 through 11:59 pm Sunday, March 31, 2013 (US/Mountain)
Category: MS Resources & Awareness
Can Do MS is pleased to recognize March as MS Awareness Month, a nationwide effort to connect with everyone touched by multiple sclerosis and to educate others about MS. During the month of March, Can Do MS is asking everyone to become more involved with the MS community. Please join us and find out how you can help!
Learn about MS and Can Do MS:
1) Read our book - The Can Do MS Guide to Lifestyle Empowerment! Celebrate MS Awareness Month by reading 152 pages to help educate yourself on MS and what Can Do MS lifestyle empowerment is all about! Click here to purchase.
2) Make a donation that you feel comfortable with to support our lifestyle empowerment programs. No amount is too small! Donate today!
3) Share your can do promise through our website by clicking here. Fun Tip: Share your can do promise with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc also!
4) Find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest! This is a great way to stay current with what's happening and an easy platform to share our programs and events with your friends.
5) Become a part of Can Do MS's online community. Sign up or share our Enews: Your Best Life Update, Submit a question relating to MS using our Ask the Can Do Team online Q & A form and learn more about MS through our Can Do Library Articles filled with tons of MS education!
6) Register for our upcoming live webinars or watch an archived webinar!
7) Create a 3rd party event to help raise money for our programs. Click here to learn how! Fun Tip: A 3rd party event can be as easy as having friends over for dinner instead of going to a restaurant and donating the money you all saved!
8) Organize a day with co-workers, friends and family where everybody wears purple to show support for Can Do MS! And we'd love to see it. Please send us your Purple Picture to email@example.com or post it on our Facebook wall!
9) Attend one of Can Do MS's in-person programs! Check our calendar of programs to see what is scheduled for your area.
10) Are you a past program participant? Share your can do story with us and inspire others with your can do spirit!