8:00 am Sunday, March 1, 2015 through 11:59 pm Tuesday, March 31, 2015 (US/Mountain)
Category: MS Resources & Awareness
Can Do MS is pleased to recognize March as MS Awareness Month, a nationwide effort to connect with everyone touched by multiple sclerosis and to educate others about MS. During the month of March, Can Do MS is asking everyone to become more involved with the MS community. Please join us and find out how you can get involved! MS Awareness Week 2015 is March 2 - 8th. During this special week, take action to help others learn more about MS and what they can do to make a difference.
Can Do MS staff wearing purple to show our can do spirit during MS Awareness month.
Can Do MS offers the following ways to learn about MS and support the MS community:
1) Join us in March at our Vertical Express for Can Do MS on-snow fundraising events!
March 7th – Celebrate with us at Schweitzer Mountain, ID.
March 14th – Celebrate with us at Squaw Valley, CA.
Ski or ride to make a difference and raise awareness for MS.
Register at www.mscando.org/verticalexpress.
2) Register for our upcoming live Webinar on Tuesday, March 10th (8 – 9:15 PM ET) at no charge.
Staying Vertical : Reduce Risks for Falls
Presented by Can Do MS Programs Consultants: Ann Mullinix, OTR/L & Kathy SanMartino, PT, NCS, MSCS, ATP/SMS, CLT - Register at www.mscando.org/webinar.
3) Sign up or share our monthly Enews: Your Best Life Update!
4) Get our book - The Can Do MS Guide to Lifestyle Empowerment!
Celebrate MS Awareness Month by reading 152 pages to help educate yourself on MS and what Can Do MS lifestyle empowerment is all about!
5) Share your I AM. I CAN. I WILL. - CAN DO PROMISE on our website in the month of March at www.mscando.org/promise or get inspired by reading others.
6) Make a donation that will directly help Can Do MS continue delivering programs and services to people with MS and their support partners, equipping them with the expanded knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to adopt healthy lifestyle behaviors, actively co-manage their disease and live their best lives.
Stay connected with Can Do MS by:
Finding us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest! This is a great way to stay current with what's happening at Can Do MS and an easy platform to share our programs and events with your friends.
Wearing Purple! Organize a day with co-workers, friends and family where everybody wears purple to show support for Can Do MS and our lifestyle empowerment programs!