8:00 am Saturday, March 1, 2014 through 6:23 pm Monday, March 31, 2014 (US/Mountain)
Category: MS Resources & Awareness
Can Do MS staff wearing purple to show our can do spirit during MS Awareness month.
Can Do Multiple Sclerosis is pleased to recognize March as MS Awareness Month, a nationwide effort to connect with everyone touched by multiple sclerosis and to educate others about MS. During the month of March, Can Do MS is asking everyone to become more involved with the MS community. Please join us and find out how you can get involved! MS Awareness Week 2014 is March 3 - 9th. During this special week, take action to help others learn more about MS and what they can do to make a difference.
Learn about MS and Can Do MS:
1) Join us in March at one of our Vertical Express for Can Do MS on-snow fundraising events!
March 1st – Celebrate with us at Squaw Valley and Crystal Mountain.
March 8th – Celebrate with us at Schweitzer Mountain.
Ski or ride to make a difference and raise awareness for MS.
Register at www.mscando.org/verticalexpress.
2) Register for our upcoming live Webinar on Tuesday, March 11th (8 – 9PM EST) at no charge.
Get Fit, Stay Fit & Exercise with MS
Presented by Can Do MS Programs Consultants: Alex Ng, PhD, FACSM & Tammy G. Roehrs, PT, MA, NCS
Register at www.mscando.org/webinar.
3) Sign up or share our monthly Enews: Your Best Life Update!
4) Get our book - The Can Do MS Guide to Lifestyle Empowerment!
Celebrate MS Awareness Month by reading 152 pages to help educate yourself on MS and what Can Do MS lifestyle empowerment is all about!
5) Share your I AM. I CAN. I WILL. - CAN DO PROMISE on our website in the month of March at www.mscando.org/promise or get inspired by reading others.
Stay connected with Can Do MS by: